Portal nr 1 w powiecie bolesławieckim
BolecFORUM Nowy temat

PiS - jako stan umysłu

~~Robertboine niezalogowany
6 grudnia 2023r. o 11:09
In a fast-paced in all respects where existence's demands over carry off precedence, the peregrination of spiritual and personal evolution can quality like a stiff dream. Degree, the innate request to evolve, to delve deeper into our dutiful selves, and to fasten with our higher aim remains a essential part of our individual experience. If you've been searching for Four agreements a profound catalyst to ignite your search after for self-discovery and modification, look no auxiliary than the "Aligning with Your Higher Self" journal.

Unveiling the Course to Metamorphosis

At its focus, the "Aligning with Your Higher Self" almanac encapsulates the wisdom derived from Don Miguel Ruiz's groundbreaking enlist, "The Four Agreements." These four guiding principles – Be Impeccable with Your Statement, Don't Write down Anything Personally, Don't Modify Assumptions, and Eternally Do Your Most suitable – sell knowledgeable insights into living an authentic, determined duration in unity with your higher self.

The Chronicle: Your Chaperone on the Tour

https://transformwithagreements.com/

What makes this journal an indispensable weapon for your journey? Take in's delve deeper:

1. Be Impeccable with Your Word
Affirmation: "Today, I use my reality with fervour and integrity."
Question: "Can I share today with unwavering openness and kindness?"

2. Don't Take Anything Personally
Affirmation: "I unfetter the burden of others' judgments."
Invite: "How can I undo from exterior opinions and notice inner peace?"

3. Don't Make Assumptions
Affirmation: "I aim comprehensibility sometimes non-standard due to open and proper communication."
To question: "Am I willing to ask questions and simplify misunderstandings today?"

4. Always Do Your Best
Affirmation: "Today, I leak my most beneficent effort to every task."
Invite: "Can I intern to goodness and wholeheartedly initiate in all I do?"
A Glimpse into Your Permutation

The "Aligning with Your Higher Self" journal is more than a mere notebook; it's your every day in spain on a journey of self-discovery. It nurtures mindfulness, cultivates hysterical ability to recover, and deepens your uniting with your reliable self.

Devise each morning, origin the pages of your record to light upon a new affirmation and call into doubt aligned with one of the Four Agreements. As you hold the affirmation, you routine a robust intent in behalf of your day. The accompanying summon becomes a special attraction to embody the treaty in your thoughts, words, record and actions.

With each entry, you reinforce the principles of the Four Agreements, transforming them from concepts into continually practices. From time, this monthly guides you toward profound personal growth and non-material awakening.
Zgłoś do moderacji Odpowiedz
~~Do debila niezalogowany
6 grudnia 2023r. o 11:24
Janusz , napisz jak to jest być ruchanym w dupe co codziennie przez PEŁO . 60 tyś bez podatku VAT .
~~Precz z komuną niezalogowany
6 grudnia 2023r. o 11:34
To bandyta szymczyk strzelał do gòrnikow
~~Bladoróżowy Liliowiec niezalogowany
6 grudnia 2023r. o 11:37
dajcie już spokój Jasiu ma kredyt 0% na mieszkanie , peło mu dało .
~~ niezalogowany
6 grudnia 2023r. o 11:37
Ciekawe czy ten komentarz to Lucusia czy Jurusia. Myślę że Lucuś taki skory do odwiedzin w kancelarii powinien to sprawdzić. No chyba że an jest autorem wtedy morda w kuble.
~~Arcy Kłamca DONALD TUSK niezalogowany
6 grudnia 2023r. o 11:41
Pytanie jest jedno ? Czy te ourwy zwane peło spełnią chociaż jedną obietnicę wyborczą .
~~Szef MAFI VAT-owskiej niezalogowany
6 grudnia 2023r. o 11:47
Tak . PRACUJĄCE WSZYSTKIE NIEDZIELE . By żyło się lepiej pracownikom biedronki .
~~Teresa niezalogowany
6 grudnia 2023r. o 12:10
Teraz powinno zmienić się tytuł postów na ,, Platforma jako stan umysłu " , bądź ,, Koalicja jako stan umysłu".
Wypowiedz się:
Jeśli zostawisz to pole puste przypiszemy Ci losową ksywę.
Publikacja czyichś danych osobowych bez zezwolenia czy użycie zwrotów obraźliwych podlega odpowiedzialności karnej i będzie skutkować przekazaniem danych publikującego organom ścigania.
Publikowane komentarze są prywatnymi opiniami użytkowników serwisu. Bolec.Info nie ponosi odpowiedzialności za treść opinii i wypowiedzi, a osoba zamieszczająca wypowiedź może ponieść za jej treść odpowiedzialność karną i cywilną. Bolec.Info zastrzega sobie prawo do moderowania wszystkich opublikowanych wypowiedzi, jednak nie bierze na siebie takiego obowiązku. Pamiętaj, że dodając zdjęcie deklarujesz, że jesteś jego autorem i przekazujesz Wydawcy Bolec.Info prawa do jego publikacji i udostępniania. Umieszczając cudze zdjęcia możesz złamać prawo autorskie. Bolec.Info nie ponosi odpowiedzialności za publikowane zdjęcia.
REKLAMAMrowka zaprasza